Music has always held such strong associations for me. It’s like, I play Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran and suddenly I’m 16 driving through Greenwich on a summer night with the windows down. Or I play Baby by Justin Bieber and I’m dancing in the movie theater during the credits of the quality content that was Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
All this to say, I love being able to pinpoint a song to a moment. And each of these songs represent something different.
I’m in such an exciting season of life; one that I already know I’ll want to remember every second of. So this is me documenting.
I think it is very clear at this point that this post is entirely for me, but if you’ve got some free time and feel like listening to some good music, here are some suggestions!
***Also– MAJOR shoutout to my amazing friend Sophie Harris. She gives me so much good music, and most of the songs listed below have come from her recommendations. She is also the mastermind behind most of my best instagram captions. Best friend goals, am I right?
- I Lost A Friend – FINNEAS
- You Are The Reason – Calum Scott
- i’m so tired… – Lauv, Troye Sivan
- Heartbreak Girl – 5 Seconds of Summer
- I Don’t Care (with Justin Bieber) – Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber
- Island In The Sun – Weezer
- Señorita – Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
- Break my Heart Again – FINNEAS
- Anti-Everything – Lost Kings, Loren Gray
- head first – Christian French
- Come Around – Hoodie Allen, Christian French
- Good Things Fall Apart (with Jon Bellion) – ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion
- Sunflower – Rex Orange County
- Someone To You – BANNERS
- 18 – 5 Seconds of Summer
All the love.